Thursday, December 17, 2009

cigarettes and cigars. cigarude.



how did spending your dime and time in front of a chance, while chain smoking on an oxygen tank as your face turns to leather become an exciting life plan? who knows, but sparks, nevada is where people go to do just that. house was full, show was good, and many new fans were made. band played the safe set and left it at that. some solid moments happened too. lots of merch sold. particularly, lovely creatures. a good sight to see, but i was in the weeds. after show gambles leaves me financially wounded. after show room service feast leaves me physically wounded. i'm bent for santa rosa in hopes of sunshine and time to rid my brain of the past 24 hours.

1 comment:

  1. "lots of merch sold.", music to my ears. Wish I had been there. Hang in there Teddy-T - soon you'll be back in Texas, where the blizzards are few and the coffee supplies are plentiful, and gambling is not allowed!

    ReplyDelete