Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"croon with me tonight"


tonight was a toe on untouched turf. a chance to sit on the coveted monday night saxon stool and croon a bob tune. many friends paid respect and owned the throne. bruce hughes had the mc honors and led the pack. some showed wishing bob would too, but for those in the know knew what to expect and good times were had. good to see everyone safely back from holiday travels, and glad the frequents didn't boo. some even bought a FRUNK. stronglove. not sure i would i have bought that one. truthlove.

1 comment:

  1. Bob may not have been in the house Monday night, but I'm certainly glad that I was. Some of the guest performances were right on and some were just fun, but being there was totally worth the 5 1/2 hours round-trip travel from/to Houston on a work night.

    I am always impressed by the Lonelyland musicians, but thought they shined even more than usual as they supported the guest singers. They proved again that they truly are some of the finest musicians in the world.

    As for the Frunk, I learned a long time ago to never pass it up (I'm still looking for a copy of 12/30/2006 Houston), regardless of the show's content. Stronglove always. As for this very unique Frunk, I'll treasure it just as much and maybe even a little more than the standard Frunks. Truthlove.

    ReplyDelete